California Career Resource Network (CalCRN)
Privacy and Accessibility Statement
Revised March 1, 2013
When visiting this website, CalCRN automatically collects and
stores the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol address and domain name of your Internet service provider. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer, which can be used to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser, screen size, color depth, and operating system you used.
- The date and time of your visit and whether you are a returning user.
- The web pages or services you accessed at the site.
- The referrer’s site address. This information is used to improve this website’s content and to help CalCRN understand how users are using this website. This information is collected for statistical analysis, to track trends and web page usage, to determine what information is of most and of least interest to our visitors, and to identify system performance or problem areas. The information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and CalCRN does not sell or distribute the information collected from the website for commercial marketing purposes.
Personal InformationYour name, phone numbers, e-mail, mailing address, and other personal information are collected when you register to join our mailing list or register for training. Information from training registration form will be used to process your registration. If you choose to join our mailing list, your physical address will be used for future mail out of career tools and resources. News and announcements on career guidance tools and resources, education, training, and other related topics may be delivered via e-mail. Please note that e-mail is optional on the mailing list form. Your Information will not be shared with a third party. The information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and CalCRN does not sell or distribute any information collected from the website for commercial marketing purposes.
If you send an e-mail to CalCRN, your e-mail address, first name, last name, date/time sent and other contents of your e-mail will be collected. Your e-mail address and the information contained in your e-mail will be used to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to further improve this website, or to forward your e-mail to another agency for appropriate action if applicable.